Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Troublemaker Next Door

Wow! Marie Harte's The Troublemaker Next Door (The McCauley Brothers) is hot, Hot, HOT! This is the first book I've read by Marie and I couldn't put it down. Flynn and Maddie make a great pair. Neither one wanted a relationship, but you could feel them falling for each other before either one was willing to admit it. The first time they had sex, they agreed to be exclusive but as FWB and no telling their friends. Well, that didn't work out too well because both character's best friends could tell that their friend got laid. The sex scenes were hotter than I was expecting and I absolutely loved them. Flynn was a little more open to falling for Maddie than she was to falling for him. The story moved along at the perfect pace. I was never bored and at the same time I was never worried that the story was going to end too rapidly. Everything seemed to wrap up nicely and the basic story was set for the next story in the series. Will I move on to the next book in the series? Absolutely. The only reason I'm not reading it right now is I've got the next two Lucky Harbor books and I can't wait to read those. Overall I'd rate this book as a must read for anyone who likes romance and especially for those who enjoy their romance hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment