Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Full Throttle

Full Throttle by Julie Ann Walker is the 7th book in her Black Knights Inc series. I've been following this series since the beginning, but one thing I absolutely love about these books are they are stand alone stories yet they also tie together. In this one, the President's daughter, Abby is kidnapped and Carlos "Steady" Soto is the one who rescues her. Abby and Steady have a history because they knew each other in college. Both were studying to be doctors, but neither ended up doing so. Abby is keeping a secret from Carlos at the request of her father and it has to do with the even that caused both Abby and Carlos to choose other careers besides medicine. This story had me hooked from the first page and I ended up staying up too late reading because I couldn't put it down. This book gets 5 stars and I can't wait for the next story in this series.

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment