Monday, December 15, 2014

Come Home for Christmas, Cowboy

Come Home for Christmas, Cowboy is the story of Christina & Dare Cooper. They have been married, but on Christina's 30th birthday, 2 days before Christmas, she realizes that her marriage to Dare is over. She has no connection to her husband anymore and can't continue to live in her unhappy marriage, so she leaves him and heads home for Christmas. When Dare gets home from work, he realizes that Christina has left him and realizes that even though he's been pushing her away he doesn't really want her to go so he follows her to her parent's house. Dare uses the time at his in laws to show Christina that their marriage isn't over and she should come home. I enjoyed the premise of this story and the story itself for the most part. I did have a little trouble following the story at times because it would start in the present, then flash back to earlier, then come back to the present and I don't think the transitions were always clear. That's the only real problem I had with the story, so I'll give it 3.5 stars. It's a quick, light Christmas read and I'll probably read it again.

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment