Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My First, My Last

I had really high hopes for My First, My Last by Lacey Silks and unfortunately they weren't met. The story is of Mia and Adrian. They met when they were teenagers and fell in love and now, twenty years later, they have found each other again. I love second chance love stories, but this one was one I almost didn't finish. I almost stopped reading around 20% and by 30%  I had to tell myself to keep going. I am glad I finished it however. When it finally did get me hooked (around 65%), I wanted to see what would happen. When Mia and Adrian did finally connect sexually it was HOT. The ending had an emotional twist that had me tearing up while rooting for them. While this is one I'm glad I finished, I can only give it a 3 star rating because it took me so long to get invested in the story and the fact that I almost give up on it.

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment