Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ring in the Holidays

I can't express how much I enjoyed Ring in the Holidays by Katie Lane. This story was wonderfully messy in a way that captured reality to the point where I could see this happening to me or one of my friends. This story isn't completely linear, and that's what makes it so wonderful. Matthew and Ellie meet on New Years Eve in a Las Vegas club and end up hooking up. While that's not unusual for Vegas, what makes it unique is Ellie was a virgin who wrote a book on why abstinence is such a good thing for a relationship. I got hooked into this story from the first page and only put it down so I could eat dinner. It was read in hours because it was funny, captivating, and real. Between Ellie's book and family drama from both main characters, this book will keep you hooked until the end. This is the second story in the Hunk for the Holidays series, and now I need to go back and read the first book. I'd give this story a 5 star rating and I can't wait for more in this series.

AmazonGoodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment