Friday, September 19, 2014

The Make Believe Wedding

This was a book that I liked the sound of and an author I've never read before, but I will definitely be reading again. I absolutely loved Heath & Andie. In some ways this is your typical girl pines for guy, makes guy notice her, and they fall for each other, but this story is also unique. Andie isn't your typical female, she's a kick ass electrician and Heath is her boss/brother's best friend. Andie gets drunk at the Valentine's ball & enters herself and Heath in the Great Wedding Giveaway unintentionally. When she is informed, at work, that she and Heath are finalists she is mortified. Heath, being a good guy rolls with it and things escalate from there. I found myself laughing out loud at times, and cringing with embarrassment at others. This book hooked me in and kept me until the last page. I didn't put it down until I was done. It's a wonderful book and one I recommend to all romance readers. I'm giving it 4.5 stars.

Buy:
Kindle
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment