Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Truth About Him

The Truth About Him is M. O'Keefe's conclusion to the book Everything I Left Unsaid. This book was from both Annie and Dylan's point of view and I was glad we got to learn more about him this way. This book is definitely not a stand alone and must be read after the first. It wraps up everything that was left open with book 1 and the characters get their HEA. I found myself hooked into this book and didn't want to put it down until it was done. M. O'Keefe is still a relatively new author for me, but she is one I will continue to read. This book is a solid 4 stars and I will most likely come back to it again.


Amazon
Goodreads
We played our roles, told each other lies.

But now Dylan is no longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. We’re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real.

We still have secrets—but so much is crystal clear:

The thrilling danger.

The raw, naked desire.

The need to keep feeling the way he makes me feel. Forever.

Dylan is putting up walls, trying to keep me safe, but he can’t shut me out. He has seen my darkness and rescued me. Now it’s my turn, if only he will let me.


No comments:

Post a Comment