Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dare to Love Series: An Inconvenient Dare

I have to say, I picked up my ARC of An Inconvenient Dare with the intent of reading a chapter or two before going to bed. Well, a couple of hours later I'd finished the book and knew I'd be sleep deprived in the morning. The story between Vanessa and Enrique was fast paced and well written. I felt their chemistry come off the page. Bethany Lopez is an author I will be reading again and I recommend you read too. This book gets 4.5 stars from me.

Goodreads
Vanessa has been so busy working her way up the corporate ladder that she's forgotten all about sex over the past two years. When her best friend dares her to pick up a sexy stranger with panty-dropping dimples, she takes the dare and approaches Enrique. Sensing Vanessa's uncertainty, Enrique gives her full control in the bedroom…until he doesn't.

What started as an inconvenient dare turns into more than Vanessa ever expected, but when she learns the secret Enrique's been keeping, will she be able to forgive him, or will she forgo her chance at happiness?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to read and review, An Inconvenient Dare. I love hearing that it kept you up at night! :)

    ReplyDelete