Saturday, October 18, 2014

Undeniable

Undeniable by Ashley Simone was a hot novella that had one big flaw...it was a cliffhanger. I enjoyed how hot the story between Allie and Zac was, but not enough to pay $2.99 for the next in the story. It is approximately 70 pages and too cryptic for me to get invested in as little of the story as there was. Allie and Zac meet at the diner where she works, then they happen to meet again at a bar. Well, for some reason Zac won't go up to Allie's place with her. When Allie answers Zac's add for a prostitute, he will have sex with her. (The reason Allie needs to answer the ad is because her brother got mixed up in drugs and owes someone $20k, so this is her way to get the money for him.) If the story wasn't a cliffhanger I'd probably be giving it 4 stars, but as it is the story gets 3. I'll definitely pick up the other two stories if they become free, but I'm not paying $2.99 for so little story.

 
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment