Sunday, October 12, 2014

Season for Desire

Season for Desire wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. I couldn't get into the story as much as I should of been and when I did get into the story I didn't stay in it for long. There was too much emphasis put on secondary characters and not enough put on the main characters. I don't need to know what the Heroine's sister's fiancee thinks about his upcoming wedding. The constant switching of perspectives was one thing that pulled me out of the story. The blurb of the story says, "Audrina pursues mischief with gusto, attending scandalous parties and indulging in illicit affairs." The only thing that is really shown instead of told is about her affair because that is what gets her into trouble and how she meets the hero Giles. Neither Audrina nor Giles were very strong characters. I expected them both to have pretty strong personalities, but they went along meekly with what their fathers told them to do. I give this story a 3 star rating and unfortunately don't foresee reading it again.
AmazonGoodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment