Saturday, October 4, 2014

His Every Fantasy

I got sucked into His Every Fantasy by Delilah Devlin very quickly, but unfortunately it didn't hold me like many others have. Kara and Sergei meet when he rescues her from where she was being held captive after being kidnapped. Kara was kidnapped because she was a virgin and was going to be sold into the sex trade. What I found so hard to believe was how much Kara became the aggressor when it came to sex. She was the one who initiated losing her virginity and then went from zero to full on BDSM with Sergei. To me, it seemed like she should be introduced to sex and then slowly introduced to the BDSM lifestyle. She got into exhibitionism and letting his friends play with her far sooner than seemed realistic to me. While the sex play was happening, the kidnapping story made no progress. One thing I tend to like about action books is the story continues to move along and progress is made even while the characters are falling in love and having sex. This story was far too focused on the sex aspect and didn't have enough progression outside the bedroom until the end. It wasn't a bad story, but it wasn't great either. I'd rate His Every Fantasy 3 stars.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment