Friday, October 24, 2014

Finding Home

Finding Home by Roxanne Snopek fell short for me. This is a story of a woman who moves back to Marietta Montana, where she spent a short piece of her childhood, and the man she loved while they were both in high school. Samara Davis moved back as a widow, with her daughter Jade. Their house wasn't ready for them to move in and when Samara goes to look at the house, she finds out that the foreman on the job is her high school love Logan. I had a problem with how the relationship progressed between these two. It just didn't feel natural or real to me. It seemed like the entire story was written at the last minute and just didn't keep me enticed. I don't think I'll be reading this one again. I love the Marietta books, but not this one. It gets 2.5 stars from me.

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment