Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Christmas to Remember

A Christmas to Remember is a compilation of holiday stories by five different authors: Jill Shalvis, Kristen Ashley, Hope Ramsay, Molly Cannon, & Marilyn Pappano. What drew me to this book was the fact that it has another Lucky Harbor novella in it, and I absolutely love that series. That particular story sucked me in and I read it quickly. The biggest problem I have with stories like this is the stories are so short that I don't get emotionally invested in them to the point that I do with other stories. The book is about 224 pages, and in addition to 5 short stories, there are also excerpts from full length novels by each author. That many authors crammed into too few pages make for sweet but slightly unbelievable stories. I did enjoy reading them, but this book definitely could have been done better. Overall it gets 3 stars from me because they were sweet Christmas stories.

Amazon
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment