Friday, February 13, 2015

Losing It

Losing It by Cora Carmack is probably one of the best books I've read in a while. I was hooked into this story from page 1 and read all 29 chapters in one sitting. Bliss was funny and relatable, and Garrick was sexy and melted my heart. I honestly think I fell in love with Garrick at one point in this story and if he was a real person I'd probably fight Bliss for him. I found myself cracking up while at the same time cringing at the humorous things that happened in this book. Some readers have called it predictable, and while it does follow the expected plot, I still thought it was an excellent read. I'm not usually one for books in the first person, but I found myself alright with this story being written that way. I give this book 5 stars and HIGHLY recommend it to all contemporary romance readers. I'm looking forward to reading the next in this series as well as more from Cora Carmack.

Amazon
Goodreads

Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, Bliss Edwards decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible - a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment