Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Bad Boy for Christmas

Kelly Hunter's A Bad Boy for Christmas is a heart felt, quick read. I loved reading about Mia and Cutter. She was a witty bad ass and he was a sexy, protective alpha male. Watching the initial interactions between the two had me laughing out loud, and watching them fall in love was easy and fun. I really enjoyed watching their story unfold. This story had a twist in that Mia and Cutter met because he was Mia's brother's brother. They tried to deny their chemistry and that made it all the hotter when they gave in. One thing I absolutely loved about Mia was her sexual confidence. She was the one who initiated sex for the first time with Cutter and it was gutsy just like her. This book was one I read in one sitting because it captivated me and held me until the very end. I'm thinking that I'll have to go back and read the stories of Cutter's two married brothers sometime soon. I give this book 4.5 stars and will be reading it again sometime.

AmazonGoodreads

How can he protect his family when he no longer knows what family is?

Cutter Jackson’s perfect world is crumbling. A new-found half-brother, a father short on answers, and a woman who challenges his every word will do that to a man. He’s losing his authority, his morality and his restraint with every breath. And there’s still Christmas and New Year to navigate.

Street-savvy Mia Blake isn’t looking for a place in the family Cutter loves so much. As for the lust that sparks between them, Mia’s more than happy to fan those flames and drive them both a little nuts. She can handle it. She can handle him right up until the moment Cutter decides he wants more than a holiday fling…

No comments:

Post a Comment