Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fierce Enchantment

Let me just say, I have loved Carrie Ann Ryan since I found her Holiday Montana series, but she has so many books I haven't been able to read them all. Well, I was gifted a review copy of Fierce Enchantment, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It is the fifth book in her Dante's Circle series and I was a little bit worried about feeling lost. I didn't need to worry however. She explained things in a way that gave me enough information without retelling the other 4 books in the series. Faith and Levi have a complex relationship and her being in a coma at the start of it doesn't help things. Faith has insecurities like most people and Levi has to work through those to prove he's staying around for the long haul. This was an enjoyable paranormal romance and I give it 4.5 stars. Definitely recommend reading it and I'm looking forward to going back and reading the previous 4 books.

AmazonGoodreads

Humans aren’t as alone as they choose to believe. Every human possesses a trait of supernatural that lays dormant within their genetic make-up. Centuries of diluting and breeding have allowed humans to think they are alone and untouched by magic. But what happens when something changes?

Faith Sanders sacrificed her life to save her best friend—only to find herself trapped in an endless sleep. When she awakens, a year has past and everything has changed. Her friends have not only moved on with their lives, but now she’s forever bound to a man she’s never met.

When Levi Hughes created a mating bond with the raven-haired, fiery woman, he knew he’d have to face the consequences. Not only does the woman in question bring with her a new battle he might not be ready for, but his past has finally caught up with him. It will take more than the strength of their bond to not only survive their new worlds…but each other.

Warning: Contains a drop-dead sexy wizard with more than simple magic tricks up his sleeve, a lightning-struck, fierce woman who finds her paranormal half more shocking than she’d dreamed, an ex-wife who wants nothing but pain and death, and a mating bond so combustible that the world will be speaking of their seduction for an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment